Aromatherapy - Cat: Gingivitis, stomatitis, oral hygiene 10ml
Does your cat have red gums ? Is your cat having difficulty feeding ? Do you want to take care of your pet's oral hygiene ?
Don't wait and treat at the first symptoms.
I offer you my synergy, a subtle balance between Aromatherapy based on high quality essential and vegetable oils and Homeopathy.
It is a valuable supplement for cats with calcivirus.
How to apply it in curative treatment?
- Shake the 10 ml vial well.
- Apply * 3 times a day for 10 days
- then once a day for 5 days
What dosage according to the weight of your cat?
- 1 drop: less than 1 kg
- 2 drops: between 1 and 5 kg
- 3 drops: more than 5 kg
What should I do to prevent gingivitis or other oral infections in my cat?
It suffices to apply it in the same way as a curative but only once a month .
* Choice of administration methods :
- cotton swab directly on the gums (3 times a day)
- To mix in the food (tuna, honey ...)
- Directly from the syringe (Syringe type to give syrup to children)
Chamomile, CBD, tea tree, lavender, clove, Mercurius, Borax, Allium, Arnica, St. John's wort, coconut, jojoba